* All prices are inclusive of 8% GST
$ 450$45 per hour
- ✔ 4 sessions x 2.5 hours
or 5 sessions x 2 hours
- ✔ 1 Course Level
- ✔ Recommended for trying out
20 HoursMost Popular
$ 860$43 per hour
- ✔ 8 sessions x 2.5 hours
or 10 sessions x 2 hours
- ✔ 2 Course Levels
- ✔ Recommended for school holidays!
$ 2400$40 per hour
- ✔ 24 sessions x 2.5 hours
or 30 sessions x 2 hours
- ✔ 6 Course Levels
- ✔ Recommended for serious training
Terms and Conditions:
- Course packages are transferable but not refundable. E.g. Student A has bought the 24 sessions course package but only used 20 sessions. The unused 4 sessions can be transferred to Student B.
- Course packages are shareable and can be used between 2 or more students concurrently. To use the same course package, simply quote the course package code during the online registration.
- Course packages have a validity period of 2 years from the date of purchase. Any unused sessions after 2 years will lapse.
- Any cancellation of class sessions must be made at least 72 hours in advance otherwise session credit will be deducted for no show.
Robotics & Coding Classes
(2 Hour Sessions)
STEM Explorer Programme
LEGO® WeDo, Scratch Coding & more!
More than a Scratch coding class, the STEM Explorer Programme is a weekly programme designed to encourage creativity and hands-on learning. Expose your kids to a variety of STEM topics through various Robotics & Coding platforms such as LEGO WeDo 2.0, Scratch Coding, 3D Pen, and more!
Robotics & Coding Classes
(2.5 Hour Sessions)
Inventor Certificate Programme
Arduino Microcontroller & Electronics
Keen to explore electronics and Arduino boards to build your own ideas and projects? Be introduced to the world of electronics using the Arduino Microcontroller in this robotics class. Learn to create your own projects with simple components like LEDs, buzzers, and potentiometers!
Robotics Certificate Programme
LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime
Learn to build and program the brand-new LEGO Education SPIKE™ Prime robots through 6 structured levels. Each level consists of 10 hours of hands-on coursework. Lessons are conducted using the brand new LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime system.
Minecraft Series: Coding Workshops
Be introduced to the world of coding through Minecraft Education. Learn block-based coding to control your character and interact with the surroundings.
You don’t want to miss out – this special programme is only offered during the school holidays!
Game Developer Certificate Programme
Scratch by MIT
Instead of playing games made by others, why not code up your own game! Our Game Developer Certificate Programme using Scratch course promises a fun entryway into the world of programming and game design.
Through the programme, students will master the basics of Scratch and explore various game logic behind popular arcade games through 4 progressive levels.
Data Analyst Certificate Programme
Python Coding Class for Kids
Interested in exploring a future in Data Analytics? Our weekly Data Analyst Certificate Programme introduces students to the #1 most popular programming language in 2022 – Python!
Through a 60-hour structured programme, students will learn the fundamentals of python programming and be exposed to higher-order skillsets such as object-oriented programming and designing graphical user interfaces!
It’s time to take your robotics training to the next level. Our Robotics Competition Training programme is a rigorous training that prepares students for robotics competition at the national and international level. Students who are enrolled in this training will work in teams of 3-4 members. They will represent Nullspace Centre for Robotics Learning and be officially registered in the competitions.
Prerequisite: Completion of Robotics Certificate Programme
Innovation Project Mentoring Class
CATALYST is a small project mentoring class where students will conceptualise and develop their own creations and prototype. The programe is developed by Nullspace to develop the next generation of young innovators and change-makers. Students will be personally mentored by our senior instructors to develop science and electronics projects of their choice, and will learn skills such as programming, 3D printing, and mechanical design.
Prerequisite: Completion of Inventor Certificate Programme
Alternative Payment Methods
By default, payment is done on our online registration system via Stripe Payment.
Should you prefer an alternative payment mode, we also accept the following payment methods:
- Cheque: Crossed and payable to Nullspace Robotics Pte Ltd
- Fund Transfer: DBS Current 0669023901 – Key in child’s name under payment comment
- PayNow or PayLah! mobile app by scanning the following QR code, or input our Company UEN (201309811C) – Key in child’s name under payment comment