The STEM Little Explorer Programme is a weekly STEM class to encourage creativity and hands-on learning in children that goes beyond just robotics and coding.
This programme empowers students to experience a variety of platforms, such as LEGO Robotics, 3D Pen, Scratch Game Creation, and Science related craft assembly projects.
Students will be exploring different Science topics each week with a mix of lessons across the different robotics and coding platforms.
|Suitable for Ages||6 to 8 years old|
|Location||C4RL-WEST (Rochester Mall)
|Max Class Size||4 students / instructor|
|Lesson Duration||2 hours per session|
|Full Programme Length||1 Year (approx. 40+ sessions)|
|Course Fees||4 sessions – $336 or
12 sessions – $960 (5% off) or
24 sessions – $1,824 (10% off)
Trial class is available at $90 for a 2 hour session
Weekly Class Schedule
- Every Tuesday / Wednesday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday
- Lesson Timing: 4pm to 6pm
- Download a copy of the course schedule for Term 3 & Term 4.
- Our online booking is on a first-come-first-serve basis, book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- To check for vacancies, please visit our course booking page by clicking on the buttons below.
- Develop an interest in STEM through various Robotics, Coding, and Craftwork platforms
- Build on Creativity, Problem Solving, and Spatial Awareness skills
- Learn about various science topics like gravity and friction through craft assembly works
- Develop an appreciation of how things work through understanding how hardware and software work together
- Become familiar with the usage of a computer and learn basic computer skills such as typing and using a mouse/trackpad
- Gain early exposure to Coding with popular block-based programming language Scratch
Holiday Workshops Programme Overview
Have a taste of what the weekly STEM Little Explorer Programme is like in one of our holiday camps!
These camps will be offered during the school holidays on a rotational basis, with new camps introduced from time to time.
Note that the projects listed below are tentative and may be subjected to changes.
Camp Adventure 🕵️♂️
- Dinosaur Dimetrodon (Lego WeDo 2.0)
- Jellyfish Diver (Scratch Coding)
- Floating Ball (Wooden Toy)
- Moon Rover (Lego WeDo 2.0 + 3D Pen)
Note: This camp was introduced and last ran during the September School Holidays.
Camp Brilliance 💡
- Snake (Lego WeDo 2.0)
- Triceratops (Lego WeDo 2.0)
- Christmas Tree (Straw Structure + 3D Pen + Fairy Lights)
- Avoid the Baseball Game (Scratch)
Note: “Camp Brilliance” is the latest set of holiday workshop that we have developed for the year-end holidays.
Camp Create 🛠️
- Helicopter (Lego WeDo 2.0)
- Protect the Egg Game (Scratch)
- Truss Bridge (Straw Structure + Lego EV3)
- My Monster Game (3D Pen + Scratch)
Note: This camp was introduced and last ran during the March School Holidays.
Camp Discover 🔎
- Carousel (Lego WeDo 2.0)
- Magnetic Plane (Wooden Toy)
- Spinning Top (EV3)
- Penalty Shootout Game (Scratch)
Note: This camp was introduced and last ran during the June School Holidays as “Workshop B”.
Camp Explore 🚀
Camp Funtastic 🎡
Peek into our Classrooms
Have a look at what our students have been up to in our STEM class!
LEGO® WeDo 2.0
Basic Scratch Game Creation
3D Pen Printing
LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3
Wooden Toy Assembly Projects
And More Platforms!
Additional Course Information / Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is there a difference between the Holiday Workshops and the Weekly Programme?
The holiday workshop is a 4-day bootcamp style programme where students will get to experience the platforms used in the weekly STEM Little Explorer Programme for ages 6 to 8.
There will not be an overlap in projects done in our holiday workshops and weekly classes unless explicitly stated.
My child is currently enrolled in the weekly programme, how I do secure a slot in the class for the rest of the year?
Classes are booked on a first-come-first-serve basis. You are encouraged to purchase a larger package and book your sessions as early as possible.
Note that being an existing student does not guarantee a slot for future sessions. Should you require assistance in booking of classes, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Is there anything for my child to bring home after the class?
This will depend on the platform used for the project.
For Scratch Coding projects, students will get to bring home their own version of the game created in class. For Wooden Toy / Straw Structure projects, students will get to bring home the projects they have completed.
Students are not allowed to bring home their LEGO builds.
Do you offer trial classes?
Yes, you can sign up for a 2-hour trial class for SGD$90, subjected to the availability of slots.
Note that you will not be able to offset the cost for future course package purchases.
Will photos / videos of our kids taken in class be sent to us?
Generally, we do not offer photo / video taking services for our students. Occasionally, our Marketing Team will take some photos and videos for Marketing / Publicity purposes. You may request for such media to be sent to you.
If you would like to see what your kids are doing in class, you can drop by our centre 10-15 minutes before the end of the session for you to take photos / videos of your kids projects before they disassemble them (for LEGO projects).
What are your Rescheduling / Make-up Policies?
Learn more about our centre policies on our FAQ page.
Have other questions? Feel free to contact us via WhatsApp (+65 9855 4017) or Email (email@example.com).